[WT-support] WT 2.11.0 released

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue Mar 1 10:20:35 CET 2005

Hi Greg !

Greg Fischer a écrit :

> In SO2R Radio 1 (756ProIII) seems to work FB.
 > VFO B on Radio 1 not being read on bandmap.

Is it a new bahaviour ? Did it worked with the previous version(s) ?

I remind you that you must disable the CI-V transceive function in your
TRX.

> But Radio 2 (TS-2000) is not
> reading the radio info.  If I use WT to change bands, they do change, but to
> whatever freq is shown on the radio 2 bandmap.  When I tune the radio WT
> does not change freq display on bandmap.  Also when changing anything from
> the radio, WT does not change.  Seems like radio is not being polled.

Kenwood rigs are usually easier to handle because the CAT protocol is
the same for all rigs.

Please check your COM settings for this radio (I think 9600 bds, 8 bits,
no parity, 1 stop).