[WT-support] Windows error

a.yoshida a.yoshida at post.email.ne.jp
Wed Jun 8 09:46:48 CEST 2005

Olivier

I have tried to find a cause of this problem for a week.

It ALWAYS happens if I configure com port which is
not supported on the mother board.
My win98se PC has only one on-board com port (com-1)
so I have additional com ports  by PCI card (com-3, 4)
and by USB/com converter (com-5)

If I configure com port other than com-1 then I ALWAYS
have this problem.

My winXP PC has additional com port but it seems OK.
Will check this again later.

73 de aki, ja1nlx