[WT-support] Windows error

a.yoshida a.yoshida at post.email.ne.jp
Sat Jun 4 06:22:40 CEST 2005

Olivier

Exceptional error occures at various timing.
I experienced following timing.

(1)Just after clicking short cut icon
(2)At the end of loading contest file (the end of progress bar)
(3)Just after clicking option in menu bar

When it occures windows says "Hitting any key will close the program and
hitting CTL+ALT+DEL will reboot PC"
If I hit any key then Win-Test close then I experienced other application
did not work properly.
If I hit CTL+ALT+DEL then PC reboots properly.

de aki, ja1nlx