[WT-support] Re: WT developing version

Tadej MEZEK, S51TA tadej.mezek at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 19:36:50 CEST 2005

> I'm sorry but I don't well understand what is the problem with the band
> and the frequency. Are you radio controlled by WT? Is there a bug
> somewhere with the radio control? Please tell me more Tadej.

I had ic775 and ts850 both interfaced for freq control. But sometimes
it happened that the secondary window qso was logged on the same band
as 1st radio was on......for example I was cq-ing on 20m and logging
on 20m with 1st radio, with 2nd one I was on lets say 40m. Than at
some point the qso which I made on secondary radio on 40m (with
shift+Fx key command) was logged into log on 20m...but at the right
side of the entry window of primary radio there was a sign R2, so it
was made on 2nd radio...but logged on wrong band., but that was only
for a qso and than it went back to normal....maybe the ts850 was
loosing the freq. control and then it automatically goes to the 1st
radio band.....but the funniest thing is that when you make a cabrrilo
file all is OK, no sign of the 20m qso on 2nd radio which was actually
on 40m:))
I had a mini keyboard so as the keys are small there and close
together it is a chance that I accidenty hit some keys together which
effect resulted in my problem....

> About the US keyboard: I think I know what is the problem! With WinXP,
> you can change from local to US keyboard clicking on a small icon in the
> task bar. *But* the ALT (left) + SHIFT keys do the same by default! So
> each time you press ALT+SHIFT, you switch between S5 and W keyboard.
> Could you please confirm this? This behaviour can be disabled :
> right-click + properties on this Icom.

You are right, this might be my mini keyboard big fingers problems:)

Ted