[WT-support] Re: WT developing version

Manfred Wolf dj5mw at gmx.net
Wed Jun 1 18:12:43 CEST 2005

Hi Ted!

well done in WPX CW, congrats!

> > - Secondary radio window often changed the band so I actually loged on
> > wrong band!, > > radio......so that can not happen.....at the same time
usually  S5
> > keyboard type was changed to US type....so the numbers with shift did

I had this, too and I notice the following:
When you delete an entry in the 2nd radio window with shift/alt-w the
frequency was set to your running radio`s frequency!
When you tune up with 2nd radio, the right band came back again.

> About the US keyboard: I think I know what is the problem! With WinXP,
> you can change from local to US keyboard clicking on a small icon in the
> task bar. *But* the ALT (left) + SHIFT keys do the same by default! So
> each time you press ALT+SHIFT, you switch between S5 and W keyboard.
> Could you please confirm this? This behaviour can be disabled :
> right-click + properties on this Icom.

This happened to me, too. I just tried it and yes you´re right! Alt-shift
sets to US-keyboard!
Thanks for help!

73 de Manfred, DJ5MW