[WT-support] WAEDC QTC receiving EUside

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Tue Jul 19 17:48:11 CEST 2005

Hello,

Bob I.2.WIJ wrote:
> 3) within ALT-L window
> I suggest a different usage of function keys
> F1, F2 ok right now
> then
> F5 TIME?
> F6 CL?
> F7 NR?
> F8 AGN (for the whole qtc)

Why F1, F2, then F5, F6, F7, F8 and nothing on F3/F4? Is it to have
F5..F7 in the same group of keys on the keyboard?

> F9 QSL + gr/nr
> (send qsl followed by the gr/nr of the qtc group)

I guess that "QSL ALL" (needed by some users) is missing, isn't it?

> 4) ALT-L window
> based on the nr of the gr/nr colour of light green
> the background of the corrsponding nr of qtc to
> be received. This is valuable when you are tired and
> you need to see when it is the last one specially
> if the group is not of 10 qtc but 5 or 6 or 7...

I already though to such a feature last year in fact... I'll think on it
again but this needs a bit de developement, not sure I can finish it
before the WAE CW.

> 5)when you meet a new station and all qtc are received
> still display * QTC : 0  more *

OK on that.

We will release a version today or tomorrow morning before I leave for
my vacations. All of this won't be implemened but I take my laptop with
me and I'll try to add this during my holidays! :)

Olivier / f5mzn