[WT-support] WAEDC Tests de A61AJ

Ben DL6RAI wintest at dl6rai.muc.de
Sun Jul 17 22:43:02 CEST 2005

Laurent:

> > d) Could the QTCs be presented in the rate sheet in any way? They have the same
> > weight as the QSOs.
>
> You can already display the worked QTC count per hour, band, etc... by
> choosing "QTC" in the contextual menu of the ratesheet wnd (Ctrl-F9).

I did not see this before, or rather not think about pressing the right
mouse button.

> I guess you would like to have the "QTC + QSO" totals counts displayed
> in these graphs ? Please cfm.

It would make more sense to me because QSOs and QTCs count the same. On
Sunday, when the QSO rate is low in this contest, you still make a lot of
points/hour by passing out (DX) or collecting (EU) QTCs. If QSO+QTC could
be added to the right-click menu, maybe even as the standard report, I
would very much be in favor.

73 Ben, DL6RAI
--
DL6RAI