[WT-support] DL7ON style?...

Win Kriegl DK9IP dk9ip at dk9ip.de
Sun Jul 17 10:34:25 CEST 2005

Hi Olivier,

with -ON switch in CT as an you only type in QTC series and number of QTCs (e.g. 23/10)
and the DX-Call you received the QTCs from. This is done in the QTC-window (ALT-L), then
close window again with ALT-L. CT marks QTC entry lines as  *** ON TAPE ***. That way you
dont have to type in the QTCs online into the log but can write down on paper or tape
record them. This is good for OPs who are not fast enough with typing or dont trust the
software (hi). -ON makes sure you have an up-to-date summary sheet and a checklog for
stations who already gave you QTCs. This feature is only useful for particpants in EU.

73 de Win DK9IP

--
Win Kriegl DK9IP/KH7CD
email: dk9ip at dk9ip.de