[WT-support] Windows error

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Tue Jul 12 11:42:11 CEST 2005

a.yoshida a écrit :
> Olivier
>
> I checked my problem with English version of Windows98se
>
> and found same problem too.
>
> Please check my problem configuring additional com port
>
> (USB/COM converter, PCI COM board etc)
>
> (Only cinfuguration needed and no connection needed)
>
> I hope you can see the problem

Hello Aki,

I'm back with the problem you reported. I have tested with my win98
laptop with an USB converter and I have no problem. unfortunately, I
have no PCI board with extra COM ports.

BTW, is it possible to try again with the PCI card removed? I'm afraid
there is a IRQ conflict or something like that. It is maybe possible de
change the IRQ for the COM3/COM4 ports?

I'm sorry not to be able to fix the problem yet!

Olivier / f5mzn