[despammed] Re: R: [WT-support] WT 2.18.3 released

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sun Jul 10 23:04:27 CEST 2005

Hi Art

pigreco_errequadro at despammed.com a écrit :

> I used Wintest 2.18.3 during the IARU-HF-World-Championship, as IU7HQ
> CW-10m, and I'm satisfied.

Hope you enjoyed your contest.

> Only one question about WtDXTelnet. Several time, during the contest, I
> lost the connection and I don't know why. To
> reconnect the cluster, I had to close and restart the wtdxtelnet. Any
> suggestion ?

Unfortunatly, there is no "Auro-reconnect" yet :-(

I remind you that you can execute batch files from the callsign field,
and Ctrl-X (stands for eXecute). So, you could make two batch files :
One to open WtDxTelnet (by using the START DOS command) and another one
to close it (by using TASKKILL /F /IM wtDxTelnet.exe /T under XP :
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/taskkill.mspx).
It could be easier and quicker than using the mouse etc...