[WT-support] Re: SCP updates

I4UFH i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com
Mon Jul 4 17:27:01 CEST 2005

I have a full filtered and cleaned Master.dta filewith more t hat 79000 ,
how can import it ? Need to create dummy log import them in the log as ADIF
or cabrillo and then import in the WT SCP ?

I had builded it in over 10 years, and really want to use it with WT ...

Any tool to import export directly ??

73 Fabio I4UFH

Look for you in IARU

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY Scrive: