[WT-support] So2r version 2.6.0 beta

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Jan 24 11:07:37 CET 2005

Hi Philippe

f6ify a écrit :

>   It seems that the '*' key switch correctly the two radio but not the band
> in the white line in the enter field.
> The last field stays R1. Both band map view is correct on the two radio (and
> the two radios are on different band).
> Same effect in SO2R or advanced SO2R.

After a very quick test, I don't have the problem here, but it might be
dependant on your hardware configuration : We'll dig deeper later...

One remark : From this version, in Operating / Technique / SO1R-MultiOp
mode, the "*" key is no more working : It is a NORMAL behaviour (you're
operating ONE radio, so why would you need the "*" key ?). You must use
the SO2R or the Advanced SO2R techniques to make it act as the radio
switch (like before).

73

Laurent