[WT-support] CI-V interface

f8crh f8crh at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jan 22 23:19:23 CET 2005

Hi Pascal,

Icom use CI-V protocol, you can built or buy a specific interface.

For buy:
http://www.microham.com/USB%20interfaces.html

For built:
http://www.cqham.ru/ci-v_icom.htm

I use the commercial microham and I built the simple 2 transistors model by
G3VGR. All it's ok with my icom 706MKIIG

73's
Franck, F8CRH