[WT-support] F5 et touche+

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Sun Jan 9 17:14:04 CET 2005

Hi Laurent,

> I just test the new 2.5.2 release.
> I notice that when I correct a callsign and then I press the F5 to
> confirm and  the +key to log the station that I worked
> I heard the callsign two times.I haven't notice this with the NA and CT
> before.

I don't know for NA, but this is also a feature in CT: if you type the
command "CORRECTCALL" in the callsign field, CT will then resend the
call if it changed. "NOCORRECTCALL" disables this CT feature.

This behaviour can also be changed in WT but in a different way: edit
the "+" message and remove the variable $CORRECTCALL.

Olivier / f5mzn