[WT-support] F5 et touche+

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sun Jan 9 16:30:35 CET 2005

Hi Laurent

FM5BH a écrit :

> I just test the new 2.5.2 release.
> I notice that when I correct a callsign and then I press the F5 to
> confirm and  the +key to log the station that I worked
> I heard the callsign two times.I haven't notice this with the NA and CT
> before.

It sounds to be a normal behaviour to me :

Default messages are :

F5 : $LOGGEDCALL
+  : $CORRECT++TU-- $MYCALL $CR

Thus, if you hit F5 _then_ +, it can send the logged call twice : The
first time is the $LOGGEDCALL variable, and the second time because of
the $CORRECT variable, if you modified the callsign since last time it
has been set (by the Ins or F2 key for instance). If you didn't modified
it will be sent once only ($LOGGEDCALL variable).

BTW, I wonder why you hit F5, _then_ + ? The + key sounds enough to
complete the QSO...

73

Laurent - F6FVY