[WT-support] so2r TX LEDS

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Mon Feb 28 09:58:23 CET 2005

Hi Tadej,

> I am playing now with two radio setup. I found out the TX LED graph at
> secondary window is not showing it's position. I am using latest 10
> version + win XP. The RX focus is changing, the TX focus is not.

I detected this problem in SSB during the REF contest this week end. A
fix will be available today, before I flight to FY5KE!

> Sometimes when I open the program I must restart it as it is being
> closed as some error is reported, 2nd time I open it works OK.

This is a known problem. :( The problem comes from the library of
VoiceKeyer which is sometimes crashing at startup. It does not have any
consequence on the LOG and occurs only at startup. This bug is very
difficult to correct because it seldom occurs and in a random way! We
will do our best to get this fixed as soon as possible!

Olivier / f5mzn