[WT-support] DX-Cluster problem

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Fri Feb 25 00:02:32 CET 2005

Hi Jess

Thanks for your interest in Win-Test

Jess Young a écrit :

> although the Tel-net window shows I am connected, I am unable to
> communicate or receive spots.  I also
> have not been able to figure out how to connect to the DX-Cluster.  I
> have been unable to find anything in
> the help files that sheds any light on this.  Can anyone help a newcomer?

WtDxTelnet and Win-Test communicate thru the ethernet network if you're
in a multi-station environment (which allows all launched Win-Test to
share the cluster connection). If the Telnet connexion and Win-Tsst are
running on one single machine, you must set the broadcast address to
127.255.255.255 in both applications.

More detailed infos here :

http://f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2004-October/068721.html

(WtDxTelnet is now included in the Windows installer)

Best 73