[WT-support] Win test questions

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue Feb 15 13:41:58 CET 2005

Hi Patrick

Nice to hear from you !

Patrick Egloff a écrit :

> btw, any RTTY support projects ?? And again hats off for this superb software !

Tnx.

On the RTTY topic, we are scheduling this feature (with others !) for
the next major version (version 3) which is supposed to be out in the
end of this year or 2006 only. For now, we are working on the general
stability of the software, adding more Phone and CW contests, and
several new features to improve final scores !

We try to satisfy all users at most, and we sometimes need to make choices !

Have fun with WT in the coming contests !

73

Laurent