[WT-support] WT2.7.0 PACC : NH province abbreviation is missing?
olecam at f5mzn.org
Thu Feb 10 22:54:15 CET 2005
Laurent HAAS - F6FVY wrote:
> Hi Jean Jacques
> F5TJW a écrit :
>> Regarding the www.dutchpacc.com <http://www.dutchpacc.com> site, there
>> is 12 province abbreviations and i found only 11 in WT. NH is missing.
> You're right !
> Fixed. (A stupid missing comma in the code...)
> The next release will be OK.
The next release, which does correct this and other bug reports in now
available. It comes also with the KCJ TopBand Contest added.
http://download.win-test.com/wt-2.8.0.exe [full, 2.9 Mb]
http://download.win-test.com/wt-2.8.0-update.exe [update, 1.3 Mb]
73 de f5mzn
2.8.0 (Feb 10, 2005)
- Bugfix: mode changes with the Tentec Orion radio fixed. To be
tested. Tks W5GN.
- Hourly comparison between datas and objectives is now available in
the Objectives tab of the statistics window.
- You can now set an off threshold not listed in the menu choices
between 1 and 120 minutes. Tnx CT1BOH.
- If a 4-chars valid gridquare is entered in the contest settings
dialog, WT now warns and offers to complete it with the LL centered
- KCJ TopBand Contest added.
- Bugfix : PACC Contest : Being DX, logging a non-PA station was leading
WT to a major crash in some circonstances. Tnx VK6NU.
- Bugfix : If guessed exchange was displayed in the bandmaps, and if no
exchange was guessed, an ugly "()" was appended to the callsign.
- Bugfix : PACC Contest : The NH province was not displayed in the
multipliers window. Tnx F5TJW.
- Bugfix : PACC Contest : Mode category wasn't mentionned in the
Olivier / f5mzn
More information about the Support