[WT-support] IC-751A and Version 2.20

Matthias Jelen Matthias.Jelen at gmx.de
Sun Dec 25 10:53:04 CET 2005

Hello together,

yesterday I installed the new version 2.20 and tried to control my
IC-751A. Everythings seems to work fine: I can set the frequency, and
the bandmap is updated also. Only band - changes using ALT-F1 / ALT-F2
don´t have any impact on the radio, although the band in the log is
changed. If this happens, displayed band and bandmap are no longer
consistent. A band change by entering the frequency works perfectly well.

My other radios don´t experience this problem.

BTW, thank you very much for the nice christmas present DARC XMAS CONTEST!

73s and merry christmas,

Matthias, DK4YJ