[WT-support] Multi setup

Peter pc2a at pi4cc.nl
Wed Dec 21 11:04:28 CET 2005

Hi,

Just new to Win-test and has not tried the programm.
Before I will test and play with win-test I have a few questions.

We, PI4CC, use Writelog since 4 years and before Writelog Ct. So its good to see that most
of the commands are the same.

With Writelog in a multi pc setup you can easely add a computer to the network and and get
the current log. So the new comuputer is in-sync with the rest.
How does Win-test handle this in a multi pc enviroment?

Is there a way to operate rtty with Win-test?

The online manual says nothing on this 2 questions

73 Peter
PC2A