[WT-support] New MEdit version compatible with DTB format

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue Dec 13 15:55:31 CET 2005

Hi all

Alex VE3NEA just released a new version of his MEdit tool, which now
includes a .DTB format file export. He kindly shared his Delphi sources
to allow the addition of this feature. Tnx Alex !

http://www.netvampire.com/ham/Files/MEdit.zip

I remind you this tool can *only* handle the standard SCP data files
(.DTA) and thus *cannot* add the "guessed" zones the Win-Test .DTB files
usually include.

Anyway, it can be very useful to manage the .DTA files and create your
own HF.DTB database.

I'd also like to express my thanks to my aunt Marie-Line (she's a real
Delphi geek, among others) who shared her professional Delphi
environment and skill to help the implementation of this feature.