[WT-support] Manual mode change

Jess Young w8jy at starband.net
Fri Dec 9 20:35:36 CET 2005

I am getting ready for the ARRL 10M contest - my Orion has a problem that
will require a trip to the factory after the contest.  Every time any of my
programs poll the radio, the screen whites out and I obviously can't read
the frequency.  Not a problem for the test, as I plan to work unassisted.
But since I am working mixed mode without the radio connected, I need to
figure out how to manually change the mode from CW to SSB and back. I am
probably missing something obvious, but I can't seem to find the right
command.

Thanks,

Jess, W8JY