[WT-support] Win-Test 2.21.0 is in the vault

Simon Pearson lists+wt at attenuate.org
Thu Dec 8 13:57:15 CET 2005

On Thu, Dec 08, 2005 at 13:48 +0100, Olivier F5MZN wrote:
> I'm afraid it is a version 9 issue of WinKey. I can repeat the same
> problem with my EZMaster (with a v9 WinKey inside), but not with my MK
> which was been delivered with a v10 one. I don't have my standalone
> WinKey interface under hand to make a comparison. Can someone else confirm?

I still get the non-speeded up issue with v10 of WinKey (Win-Test says
v10 of WinKey detected, and I have also just upgraded the firmware in
the MicroKeyer to the latest version).

I have tried a different number of +/- either side of the message but to
no avail...

Simon Pearson M0CLW
WWYC #452 | G6PZ CG