[WT-support] Win-key

Simon Pearson lists+wt at attenuate.org
Sat Dec 3 21:44:11 CET 2005

On Sat, Dec 03, 2005 at 20:21 +0100, Olivier F5MZN wrote:
> I'm going to change the way WT is managing the WinKey speed with the
> help of OM7ZZ and W4TV. That would fix the problem you reported about.
> Thanks everybody for the reports and help, and stay tuned!

Great Olivier, thanks :)

Just another suggestion for Win-Test + WinKey:

Can an option be added within Win-Test for paddle reverse? This is an
option in the MicroHAM software but it doesn't exist in Win-Test; and as
Win-Test takes full control of the WinKey, this option is not selectable
of course in the MicroHAM software when Win-Test is running (it is
greyed out).

Just an idea!

Simon Pearson M0CLW
WWYC #452 | G6PZ CG