[WT-support] Win-key

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Fri Dec 2 08:21:54 CET 2005

Tom Wylie wrote:
> Wander = vary randomly   one F1 CQ would come out at 30wpm - next hit of
> the button it would come out at 12wpm - somewitme there would be a short
> pause before sending....

Hi Tom,

How often does it occured during the contest? I can't repeat this here
but I must confess that I didn't try for a long time (abt 100 messages
sent).

Do you confirm that it happened when sending a new message, and not in
the middle of the transmittion?

When it happens, are the next messages also affected?

Thanks again for your help trying to fix up this problem.

Olivier / f5mzn