[WT-support] How to redefine the keyboard

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Aug 29 12:13:58 CEST 2005

Hi Harry

DK2GZ at aol.com a écrit :

> In WT I can redefine the keyboard, but only with a single letter
> like "/" but not for "/p".

This function only remaps keys. It is not a "macro" generator.

> I tried with kdrive, but does not work within Wintest.

I don't know kdrive, but I just tried very quickly
http://www.autohotkey.com/ which is free (as a beer _and_ open source).
It seems to work with Win-Test. But the script may be a bit tricky to
write, especially if you want to use the SO2R shift feature...

For a simple "/" to send "/P" on the radio1, with a laptop French
keyboard, where the / needs the shift key, (YMMV), I used this script :

+/::Send, {ASC 47}p