[WT-support] Problem controlling FT 920

dl3ym at t-online.de dl3ym at t-online.de
Fri Aug 26 17:56:00 CEST 2005

Hi all,

while evaluating WinTest I have encountered the following problem:

when I want to control a Yaesu FT 920 with WinTest 'VFO A' in the 'Radio 1 box' seems to be frozen. 'VFO B' is in sync with the radio. In addition, when changing bands in WinTest e.g. from 20 to 40 the radio's VFO A moves to 40 while the program does not (i.e. stays on 20). Changing bands on the radio has no effect on WinTest.

Settings: Win-Test version 2.19.1-beta (test version, no registered user yet), interface set to COM 4  at 4800 8 N 1, Radio 1 selected is FT 920.

What do I do wrong? Any hints would be greatly appreciated.

Vy 73 de Andy, DL3YM