[WT-support] ARRL VHF Contest Crash

Ed K1EP k1ep.list at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 12:55:42 CEST 2005

I have downloaded the trial version to test out the ARRL VHF contests.  I haven't gotten too far.

First the Mode column in the log comes out as "(nul".  Seems like a coding error.  Using the CTRL-F1/F2 I can not change that value.

The program crashes when I attempt to use the Take A Sked function.  When I go to restart, it tells me that the log is not accessible.  I have to then open that log manually.  When I do open it, all the windows have been closed.

Is this typical behavior?