[WT-support] Audio swiching

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Thu Aug 18 19:28:38 CEST 2005

Hi-

> Any ideas why listen the secondary radio (altgr + t) and
> listen the secondary radio while tx, latch (altrgr + l)
> are grey in drop down menu and can not be selected from
> menu or with short cut keys?

I just checked this.

"Listen the secondary radio" (AltGr + T) would be available with any
interface in both SO2R and SO2R advanced mode. This will be fixed in the
next version.

The "Listen the secondary radio while TXing" (AltGr + L) can work only
with interfaces that are handling this information from the software. As
far as I know, only the EZMaster and the MultiKeyer are supporting this.
So AltGr + L will be available for these interfaces only.

Olivier / f5mzn