[WT-support] Registration

Simon Pearson lists+1 at attenuate.org
Thu Aug 11 12:40:31 CEST 2005

Hi Matthias,

> My browser tells me that http://www.win-test.com/register.php is being
> opened but there is no progress.
>
> I tried on different PCs with different browsers.

Hmmm, very strange. Try this URL:
http://www.win-test.com/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=1870

I can verify that it is working correctly, so all I advise is to try
again.

> By the way: I thougt the machine serial was a hardware number? I reinstalled
> my OS, and the serial changed...

That is normal. Every computer on your network, for example, will
have a different computer code. Thus you will need to request a
different registration number for each computer using the URL above.

If you are unsucessful in accessing the above URL, please send me
your customer number and computer code privately (off-list) and I
will do it from my side (the code will be sent via email to you from
the registration robot).

Simon Pearson M0CLW
WWYC #452 | G6PZ CG