[WT-support] WAEDC from A61AJ - Help!!

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Thu Aug 11 09:56:37 CEST 2005

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY wrote:
> Hi Ben
>
> cjanssen at bndlg.de a écrit :
>
>> MULT stations cannot send QTCs in WAE, they can only work mults.
>> Let's forget about RUN and MULT for the moment. Actually we run the
>> station in Multi-Multi mode and we run one computer per band, named
>> STN1...STN5. STN3 is on 20 meters running and passing out QTCs. Now we
>> move to 15 meters, meaning we put STN4 in operation
>> and STN3 goes to stand-by.
>

> It's crystal clear, now ! (My last post to F6IFY was sent 1 sec. before
> I received this one ;-)  Sorry for dupe !).
>
> Tnx for this valuable explanation.

Thanks everybody for the explanations. BTW, I don't know if you have
24/7 Internet access at A61AJ but if so, you can (as everybody else
here) join us on IRC. With an IRC client, go to irc.win-test.com (alias
for one of the "blitzed" community server), and join the channel
#win-test. You can also come here through a web interface :
http://www.blitzed.org/chat then give you callsign to join the #win-test
chan.

Olivier / f5mzn