[WT-support] WAEDC from A61AJ - Help!!

cjanssen at bndlg.de cjanssen at bndlg.de
Thu Aug 11 09:22:25 CEST 2005

Hi Larry,

>> 1. QTC group numbers seem to be starting from 1 on every station.
>> However, the group number must be given out consecutively by all
>> stations in the network.
>
> So, it means that while the RUN station is transmitting a group of QTC
> (say group 42), if another MULT station (on another band, working a
> mult) starts to send another group (with different QTCs), this group
> must be numbered 43 (even if the 42 is not finished to be transmitted),
> right ?

MULT stations cannot send QTCs in WAE, they can only work mults.
Let's forget about RUN and MULT for the moment. Actually we run the
station in Multi-Multi mode and we run one computer per band,
named STN1...STN5. STN3 is on 20 meters running and passing out
QTCs. Now we move to 15 meters, meaning we put STN4 in operation
and STN3 goes to stand-by.

What we observe is that STN4 started giving out QTCs that STN3 had
already sent before. Secondly, STN4 numbered the QTC groups starting
again at nr. 1.

OK?

73 Ben, DL6RAI (@A61AJ)