[WT-support] WAEDC from A61AJ - Help!!

F6IFY f6ify at free.fr
Thu Aug 11 09:07:03 CEST 2005

>From the FAQ: http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/fedcw.htm

8. In a Multi-Operator environment, can the Multiplier Station send or copy
QTCs at any time?

No. QTCs can be collected only on the band where Main Station is calling
CQ/working stations. Thus, the 10 min rule is valid simoultaneously for
CQ-ing and collecting QTCs. Multipliers, on the other side, can be worked on
any band any time similarily to M/M category in some other contests.

Hope this help but nothing to do with the original problem, I do not see
multi-multi category in the rule.
--
Philippe - F6IFY