[WT-support] WAEDC from A61AJ - Help!!

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Wed Aug 10 23:19:16 CEST 2005

Hi Ben

cjanssen at bndlg.de a écrit :

> Dear Olivier,
>
> At A61AJ we found some problems with WT 2.19.1-beta. For the first time we
> have
> set up five stations (from 80 to 10 meters) and can test in this environment.

As you might know, Olivier who wrote the WAE code is not currently at
home. He should be back before this week-end, but I can't assure he will
be able to fix the bugs you found. Fingers crossed...

> 1. QTC group numbers seem to be starting from 1 on every station. However, the
> group number must be given out consecutively by all stations in the network.

So, it means that while the RUN station is transmitting a group of QTC
(say group 42), if another MULT station (on another band, working a
mult) starts to send another group (with different QTCs), this group
must be numbered 43 (even if the 42 is not finished to be transmitted),
right ?