[WT-support] TNC connection

Marcus Grampp yy178 at fen-net.de
Wed Aug 10 09:52:40 CEST 2005

Hello Laurent, hi everybody,

finally I got the connection between TNC & WT ! If you know once, it is
so easy (<CTRL-E> for <ESC>)....and the experience says: never stop
a running system or better: I will use hamradio-software only on a
separate PC without any other amount of programs...

For now I can say: WT is to become my favorite after using CT for
almost two decades.

Thank you very much for all support with the program while I was
running around in a lack of knowledge...The next challenge will be the
configuration of a SO2R-system with telnet via GPRS. This is too much
for the few days before the coming WAE, but time will come...

CU on the bands + 73 !

Marcus, DL3NCI / DP7A

[[ Marcus Grampp Immobilien- und Hausverwaltung e.K.
[[ Rudolf-Breitscheid-Str. 25
[[ 90762 Fürth
[[ Tel. 	+49 911 9773884
[[ Fax 	+49 911 9773888