[WT-support] Licence question

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Wed Aug 3 09:41:12 CEST 2005

Hi Javu

Javi a écrit :

>  that is to say that

(snip)

We fully understand your situation, but unfortunately we don't have any
other solution. If we follow your request, all the operators PC would
have a fully operational Win-Test without any licence, which is not
acceptable !

> IF WIN-TEST, IS A DESIGNED SOFT FOR CONTEST????
> SHOULD TRBAJAR ALLOW THE CATEGORY MULTI / MULTI WITH "ONE" SINGLE
> REGISTRATION??

We know several multi-op stations who are using Win-Test :

Most of (if not all) the PC belong to the station owner who has one
licence and installed WT on all his PCs, and if needed, the other
operators who have their own licence bring their own PC. They use it at
home, and also help in multi-op efforts. This is a very common case. And
our licence terms are even more flexible than most other softwares on
this topic.

Don't forget this licence includes all updates for the current version,
and over a period of one year, starting at payment of licence fee.

>> when sale la version with motor for RTTY ,

We intend to integrate the RTTY in the next major version 3. There is no
date scheduled, but this should be released on the end of this year, or
in the beginning of 2006.

73

Larry - F6FVY for the Win-Test team