[WT-support] win-test in IOTA

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue Aug 2 20:01:05 CEST 2005

Hi Simon !

Simon Pearson a écrit :

>>  Deleting "real" QSO is not a nice solution for the station you worked
>> ;-)
>>
>> The only method I would see is to enter your callsign in WT in order
>> to have them count zero and then edit the Cabrillo file to replace
>> your callsign by the real callsigns.
>

> Indeed. The IOTA rules also state that if you accidentally work a
> station which is *not* a multiplier to still log it but mark it zero
> points:
>
> "Any non-multiplier QSOs made accidentally on the second station should
> be logged, but scored as zero points."

In these conditions, and if you want to be picky and have a correct
claimed score, Pascal F5JSD found the right way ! But, IMHO, claiming a
higher score (by few points I guess) is not a big deal. The correction
robot is supposed to recalculate it in all cases. So, if you submit a
log with "non-multiplier QSOs made accidentally on the second station",
the robot will give no points for them. Better is to ask the contest
organizer ?

73

Larry