[WT-support] EUHF Contest

HRS I4UFH i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com
Mon Aug 1 19:43:43 CEST 2005

Try to setting WT for the next EUHF contest, i noticed that you can log also
non europe station.

Isn't better that the software notify that the call is not valid for that
Contest and don't allow to log it ??

This is one basic features, to check if QSO is valid or not for that
particular contest ...

Do you want logging everyone call you despite contest rules ??

Add a switch to restrict the log at only contest related  QSO.

73 Fabio I4UFH