[WT-support] RTTY MTTY module

Simon Pearson, M0CLW m0clw at ftml.net
Thu Apr 21 10:37:33 CEST 2005

Hi Frank,

> it is interesting to added a Rtty interface, for example a plugin for MTTY,
> for some rtty contest.

I'm sure that adding support for RTTY will be considered in the
future - but in the meantime, the developers are working on making
Win-Test the very best CW and SSB contest logging program...
Indeed, they are already 90% of the way there ;-)

Anyway, rest assured that the developers definitely listen to
everything that everybody says on this list. You request has
certainly not been ignored, Frank.

CU in WPX CW in a few weeks... (@ G6PZ)

(I will also be QRV from G6PZ QTH this weekend with a few friends
using the callsign GB6MD for International Marconi Day)

Simon Pearson, M0CLW
* CDXC * WWYC * UKYC