[WT-support] several observations

Manfred Wolf dj5mw at gmx.net
Mon Apr 18 15:09:40 CEST 2005

Thanks Larry!

> > - IC735 radio control doesn`t work. switching mode with ctrl/F1/F2
works, but
> > frequency readout or bandchange don´t work. IC735 is set to: 1200 Bd, 8,
N, 1
> > DTR and RTS Always off -> same settings work with N1MM
>
> Check you set CI-V transceive mode ON in your TRX.

There is nothing to check or change in the IC735, this TRX has no menue...

> > - changing radios with " * " doesn`t work here. (on a German keyboard)
>
> Caution : The * key to be used is the NumPad one. If you want, you can
remap it
> (Options / Redefine keys).
o.k., thanks. I didn`t see it, because this key is "x" on my Num Pad keys,
hi...

> > - The big "insert" key on the right side of the keyboard doesn`t work,
it
> > writes " 0 " into the 2nd radio window regardless of Num lock or Caps
lock is
> > on or off. the small insert works. When trying to redefine the big
insert key
> > it seems to be the same number as the small one?!
>
> AFAIK, only the "small" Insert key is handled, because the NumPad keys are
> supposed to be used for numbers only (except / * - + and enter keys of
course).

Sorry to hear that, this is a big disadvantage... at least for
NON-Laptop-users.
Maybe it´s possible to implement this somehow?

73 de Manfred, DJ5MW