[WT-support] Win-Test / Microham USB Micro Keyer/ FT1000MP MK V Field problem

Mark Simpson radio at noaggro.com
Wed Oct 6 00:58:41 CEST 2004

I am sending this email to Win-Test Support and Microham Support as I am not quite sure where the problem is.

I am trying to get Win-Test working with my FT1000MP using the new Microham USB Microkeyer. Following advice I have received from MM0EAX,  I have configured Win-Test and the Microham Device Router software for radio tracking (ie, CAT) and for CW keying.  The good news is it works !!!   HOWEVER, if I quit Win-Test then the next time I run it the radio tracking does not work anymore (the CW keying is still OK). If I swop Win-Test to a different COM port and swop back again, then it starts to work again.

Any ideas ?
Mark Simpson, MM1APX

BACKGROUND INFO
Windows 98SE
Yaesu FT1000MP MkV Field

MICROHAM
Microham USB Micro Keyer
Microham Dedicated Yaesu cables
Microham Firmware version 1.4
Microham Device Router Software version 1.8
        Radio        =    COM5
        FSK          =
        WinKey     =
        CW           =    COM5 (DTR)