[WT-support] Bugs in version 2.2.1

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Oct 4 02:05:06 CEST 2004

Hi !

I found one so-called blocking bug in the last version (2.2.1) and one
inappropriate behaviour regarding the WAG contest :

1/ The Gab window can't be displayed anymore if it's hidden on file
opening. It only appears few seconds if a chat is sent, but can't be
permanently be opened.

2/ F5IN informed me that during last year WAG contest, some German
stations were using special DOKs, like 'SAX', putting aside the usual
DOK form (One letter + Number). I asked one of the WAG manager (Klaus
DL1DTL), who confirmed that special DOK like SAX, DX, BCC, 25GBC, 200AR,
1000BL etc. were valid ! In these cases, the multiplier is the first
letter found (S, D, B, G, A, B). In the current version, the DOK
validity is checked against DOK.DAT, which fails in such cases :-(

Be assured that these 2 issues are already fixed in our development
trunk. A new release (including some other features) should be out
before the end of this week.

Sorry for inconvenience !