[WT-support] microHAM still a problem!
Laurent HAAS - F6FVY
f6fvy at free.fr
Sun Oct 3 23:32:45 CEST 2004
Mm0eax at aol.com a écrit :
> I read from the manual it seems quite ok BUT is there anything i
> should know in advance?
Some hints :
- Check the appropriate box in the Interfaces dialog
- Once you created or opened a SSB or a MIXED contest file in a Phone
mode, use the Shift-F1 to Shift-F7 keys to record messages, and F1 to F7
to play them.
- Messages are recorded in the WT directory. From last version (2.2.1),
msg1.wav is attached to the F1 key, msg2.wav to the F2 key etc...
- If you need to use a third-party software to record or process the
audio, you must use the PCM audio format, mono, 8000 Hz sampling rate,
16 data bits.
- There are 4 new text commands related to the soundboard mic input and
its use for the voice keyer : See the last release.txt for more information.
Hope this helps
Larry - F6FVY
More information about the Support