[WT-support] microHAM still a problem!

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Sun Oct 3 21:50:17 CEST 2004

Mm0eax at aol.com wrote:

> Hello Again
>         Still no luck yet configuring microHAM but can anyone clarify a
> point for me, lets take a "for instance":-
>
> My Radio (control) is configured for COM1  and i wanted to use COM 2 for
> (CW) COM 3 for (PTT) etc etc etc........ My options are ofcourse Radio1:
> which is already in use?

Unfortunately, it is currently not possible to configure either PTT or
CW differently than by configuring a radio.

The problem is that one can not set more than 2 radios!

We will improve this in a new version, but waiting for that, I suggest
to you to make as if you had a second radio and to check, in the
properties of the port COM (clicking on "configure" button), "Enable CW
one COM port". "output separately the two radios" must not be checked.
That way, you will get PTT and CW available on a separate COM, but sorry
both will share the same one.

Sorry not to be able to give you a better solution for the moment. We
will tell the mailing list as soon as we re-examine this part of the
program.

Olivier / f5mzn