[WT-support] Win-test released

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Sun Nov 21 12:18:47 CET 2004

Hello the list,

Win-test version 2.2.5 is ready. There are not so many new features, we
have this time concentrated our work on the correction of some bugs or
small improvements. Note that if you plan to take part in a M/S or M/M
category, this version does fix a bug we discovered in the QSO transfer
through the network. Also, the TenTec Orion joined the list of the
supported radio: any feedback about this is welcome!

As usual, you can download this new release from the website:
http://download.win-test.com/wt-2.2.5.exe

Good luck in the coming CW part of the CQWW!

- Bugfix: reloading the log in a M/S or M/M configuration caused
   troubles in the network. Tks TM2Y.

- One can now validate a QSO without stopping the transmission of the
   logged callsign (in "type ahead" mode). Tks F5MUX.

- Rig TenTec Orion support added, but not really tested... If you are
   an Orion owner, your comments are welcome!

- Bugfix: CTRL+ENTER was not inserting the callsign in the bandmap
   with either an FT100 or an FT1000MP. Tks 6W1RY and F8CRH.

- Bugfix: ADIF output of an ARRL 10-meter is working again.

- The title of the database loading progress window now includes the
   database filename.

- The title of the log loading progress window now includes the file
   name.

- Private DX cluster talks to MyCallsign-## are now also considered.

- Bugfix : In some circonstances, sending a spot on the packet
   cluster was misinterpreted, and gargabes were displayed in the
   gab window.

- Bugfix : UpdateQSO protocol updated to handle QSO on 47 Gig band.

- Bugfix : Ukrainian DX Contest : Mode category was not specified
   in the Cabrillo output file. Tnx F5IN.

- Bugfix : Ukrainian DX Contest : SP stations were considered as
   zone stations. Tnx VK6NU and F5IN.

Olivier / f5mzn