[WT-support] CW speed

f8crh f8crh at wanadoo.fr
Wed Nov 17 21:08:21 CET 2004

>I notice that changing the speed from 32 wpm through 38 wpm makes little or
no difference in the actual sent speed.  When >the 40 wpm mark is reached,
the speed jumps up noticeably.  I changed the speed to 31 wpm and went up
one step at a time >and found the jump occurred at 39 wpm.  Do others see
this same behavior? I'm running the 2.2.4 version on Win XP home.

Hi,

No speed problem here with WinXP and WT2.2.4. I don't understand your speed
with a odd number 31, 39wpm... Normally speed goes up 2wpm by 2wpm...

73's
Franck, F8CRH