[WT-support] Adjusting CW speed

Floyd Sense fsense at copper.net
Wed Nov 17 17:12:17 CET 2004

Maybe we aren't talking about the same version of Win-Test?  I am using
2.2.4.  When I hit ALT-S, the Summary window opens.  ALT-J is the Status
window.  With both those windows open, no indication of CW speed is shown in
either.  I have used ALT-F9 and ALT-F10 in transmit CW and receive mode with
the same result - no indication.  References to CT are not useful.  No one
in my part of the USA uses CT and hasn't for some time.  Everyone seems to
be using WriteLog and N1MM Logger.

73, Floyd - K8AC