[WT-support] Congratulations !

Laurent Fontaine fontaine.l at wanadoo.fr
Sat Nov 13 17:14:36 CET 2004

Hi All,

WinTest functioned very well during the last CQ WW SSB contest where I was operated at FM5BH in SOAB HP Assisted category.
A true pleasure of using this convivial, intuitive and very stable software.
During the 5908 QSO, (from 59 08 report !) it was never necessary to start again the computer.
Congratulations to all the team for this reliable and accessible tool !

73 Laurent, F5MUX