[WT-support] Worked Zones - All Band

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sun Dec 26 12:16:54 CET 2004

Hi Nick and all

Nick Lekic a écrit :

> The Worked Zones window, by default, displays Zones for the current band
> .     Whenever I try to view Worked Zones for all bands ( right click on
> Worked Zones window --> select All Bands option),  Win-Test would
> hang.   I am using Win-Test 2.5.1 and CQ WW module.

After investigation and Nick's help, a bug has been detected :-(

When choosing the 'All bands' option, Win-Test could _randomly_ enter in
a never-ending loop. Of course, as usual, it never entered in this loop
during the development and debugging process and then, we never detected
this problem !

Anyway, Olivier found the bug yesterday night by a close examination of
a part of my code. Thanks !

There is no workaround for now. You can choose to get back to the 2.5.0
version which is not affected, or choose to NEVER use the 'all bands'
option.

As usual, the next version will include a bugfix.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Best 73